After receiving (on the phone) the information about the place of demise, we arrange the collection of the body. If the demise took place at home and it was confirmed by the doctor, we immediately send a hearse for the body. If the demise took place at hospital, we usually collect the body the next day and transport it to the Park of Memory.
The next step is the arrival of the family of the deceased at the Park of Memory in Ruda Śląska at ul. Krańcowa 5 aiming at accomplishing formalities connected with the burial.
- date and hour of the farewell ceremony for the deceased
- date and hour of the incineration
- choice of funerary urn (wooden, metal, granite, ceramic, jasper, onyx, bronze)
- date and place of burial
- the place of ashes burial:
- the area of our cemetery
- the cemetery assigned by the family of the deceased (municipal cemetery or churchyard)
- additional funeral ceremonies at the assigned cemetery, for instance funeral service at the chapel and ashes burial.
The Park of Memory offers additionally the design and printing of obituary notices with the information about the time and place of burial. The obituaries are collected by the family and distributed at their discretion.
- Permission for incinerations signed by the next of kin.
- Handing over the certified copy of death certificate issued by the respective Registry Office.